Need quality content for your website or company blog?
Don’t have the time to churn out content as well as running your business?
- You’re looking for a disciplined writer that takes punctuality very seriously. The last thing you want is to have to adapt your projects to your writer’s sketchy schedule. I use technology and planning to make up for any shortcomings I might have, and make sure that I meet deadlines.
- You’re looking for a writer with standards that doesn’t damage your brand with poor quality work. I’m looking to build my brand alongside yours, so poor quality work hurts me just as much as it hurts you. Therefore I would never, ever, submit a piece I wasn’t completely happy with. And if you find something minor that bugs you, I will rewrite it as many times as it takes to get it 100% right.
- You’re looking for a writer that can inspire an existing audience to share, by understanding what they like and want. I believe in getting to know a website, blog or platform before I write for them. In getting to know their audience, and adapting my own brand of writing to appeal to them.
- You’re looking for a writer that’s not afraid to work. When it’s called for, I’ll do extensive research, I’ll share personal experiences or dig up stories that go well with the post. I understand that good writing is not just about communicating a set of facts. It’s about using everything you can to tell a compelling story.
- You’re looking for a writer that doesn’t waste your time by pretending he’s something he’s not. I don’t pretend to be an expert when I’m not. I’m comfortable with my strengths and I stick to them. If I believe I’m not the best man for the job, I will refer you to someone I think is a better match and we’ll go our separate ways.
You have come to the right place.
Are we a good match? Check out my services and get in touch or continue reading a little bit more about me.